Welcome to the official site of Cascades At Southern Hills Homeowners Association. Cascades is located in Brooksville, FL and this age restricted community is managed by both a Homeowners Association(HOA) and a Master Planned Community Development District (CDD). The Cascades HOA fees include property management, lot maintenance, irrigation, gate control, future amenities, roads, aquatics, fountain and access privileges to the subdivision. To view the current 2021 budget click here->Final2021Budget
Great News — Meritus and Inframark are now one! For over a decade, we’ve been on parallel tracks to provide exceptional services to both community development districts (CDD) and homeowners’ associations (HOA) in Florida. Our goal has always been to build a stronger business that can drive further growth and innovation in the communities in which we work, live, and play. We will continue doing so, but now as one company
• On the roadway side of another parked vehicle (double parking).
• On crosswalks.
• On sidewalks.
• In front of driveways.
• By curbs painted yellow or where “No Parking” signs are posted.
• Within intersections.
• Within 15 feet of a fire hydrant.
• Within 20 feet of an intersection.
• Within 20 feet of the entrance to a fire, ambulance or rescue squad station.
• Within 50 feet of a railroad crossing.
• On the hard surface of a highway where parking spaces are not marked.
• On any bridge or overpass or in any tunnel.
• Within 30 feet of a rural mail box on a state highway between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m.
• Within 30 feet of any flashing signal, stop sign or traffic signal.
• In such a way that you block or create a hazard for other vehicles.